What we can help you with
Remember: If you’re seriously injured or ill, call 1177 or in emergency situations, 112 for advice!
Unsuitable health problems:
Currently we do not have the possibility for more advanced examinations such as venous blood tests, incubation and x-rays, and are unable to provide further long-term follow-up, there are several permissions where you get better help with other care facilities.
Among these are:
- Serious or prolonged psychiatric conditions.
- Suspicion of acute, life-threatening disease such as acute chest pain, acute neurological symptoms such as sudden weakness or numbness, acute serious confusion, major bleeding, severe breathing difficulties, severe allergic reaction, head injury.
- Suspicion of broken bone.
- Investigation cases, such as suspicion of rheumatic disease, tumor disease, unclear or prolonged pain conditions.
- Extensions of medical certificates (for example sicleave).
- Acute abdominal pain with bleeding or generalized effect.
- Gynecological or pregnancy-related conditions and conditions requiring intimate examination.
- Infections / fever if you have an ongoing immunosuppressive treatment.
- Prescription renewal as this is the sole cause of the cause.
We do not write prescriptions for drug-based drugs.